1.The clinic works only from 9 am-1 pm and between 50-80 patients come there every day.
2. About 80-85 type of medicines are available to the patients free of cost, including medicines for diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, fever etc. and the medical examination is also free.
3. About 200 kinds of tests can be done there.
4. The Doctor is empanelled and is on contract, given rupees 30 per patient by the Delhi government.
5. One pathologist and ANM are also posted in the clinic. Vaccination etc. are also done there.
6.There is no X-ray machine, but it is available in the nearby Batla Nagar dispensary.7. Dr. told me that he could earn twice as much in private practice during this time, but he was prepared to work for even rupees 20 per patient as it gives him great inner satisfaction of being of help to poor people. He also said that if the local patients had to go the Safdarjang hospital or some other big hospital, they will have to spend over 100 rupees for auto fare alone, and will have to spend more money to buy medicines from the market, but here everything is free.
8. The clinic runs in a rented accommodation, and an AAP MLA donated some furniture for the clinic.